From: Steven M. Caesare [mailto:scaes...@caesare.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 10:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mac connectivity to Win2K8R2

Anybody had any success with Mac clients older than 10.6 being able to connect
to Win2K8R2 shares (via SMB)?

We disabled NTLMv1 on the domain a bit back, but as long as the 10.4.x (and up)
Macs were bound to AD, we could connect to Win2K3 share. But these same
machines can't connect to Win2K8R2 shares.

Any thoughts?

-sc

or send an email to