Assuming the source is reputable that would be the way to go.

I wouldn't go with "compatible" SFPs unless the source will guarantee
100% HP compatibility - HP switches are VERY VERY picky about the SFPs -
the devil is in the details, but generally speaking they will refuse to
work with generic gigabit SFPs. Their formerly-3com offerings might be
more lenient.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com