From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Win7 local printer

Always a new thing with Win7. We are rolling out a Win7 box to the first

user that has his own local printer. We can't find the drivers at HP for
it
(only goes up to Vista) and I know Win7 has some way of pulling drivers
from
Windows Update. On the box it says that this is disabled by default. We
use
WSUS here for updates. Any ideas? I'm grasping at straws here and really

need to get this done. Argh :-/

James (Being rushed to work on a million projects at the same time with
no
time to reseach and test a damn thing.)