From: Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wed, December 22, 2010 5:07:30 PM
Subject: Re: Buffalo - was Re: Home RAID enclosure recommendations?

I had my Terrastation participating in the domain, but it is flaky.  Sometimes
it loses its connection and needs to be reset.

I finally gave up and set it up with local permissions.

All in all, I wouldn't get another buffalo for this function.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile)
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...