From: Chris Blair [mailto:chris_bl...@identisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Redirect folders to network

XP workstations, 2003 R2 Native AD.

We are testing redirecting the My Documents folder to the network. The main
objective is to capture important data on the workstations for backup. I did
some checks on workstations and found a good number of people are storing
documents, in folders, on their desktop. I know this can be redirected as
well.

Any pros/cons to redirecting the desktop and making it available offline?

Any other solutions I should look at instead of directing folders in
general?

Thanks!