Has anyone here ever had to reinstall IIS/Exchange on an SBS 2003 SP2 box? I’ve
seen some sites that say you can do it and others that say don’t try it.

The reason I ask is I have a new client with hosed up IIS and no backups. The
IIS Admin and WWW services are completely missing from the services applet.
They currently do not use Exchange but some of those services are not starting
as well due to dependencies.

Aside from that everything else (customer apps) *appear* to be working.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil