So, my son has two Xbox 360s and two TVs in his "Man Cave".  His friends bring
their hard drives over and they play COD on Xbox Live.   I have a business
cable connection with 13 public IPs available.  I use a Cisco ASA for firewall
and VPN to work.
I have set public addresses via NAT to each Xbox 360.  I have opened the ports
needed for Xbox Live (Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)Port 53 (UDP and
TCP)Port 80 (TCP)).  The Xboxes are connected via wired Ethernet at 1GB.
When they try to invite each other, they cannot.  They can only join a game
hosted by someone else.  I am sure this is a NAT issue or maybe an inspection
issue?  However, I only know enough Cisco IOS/ASA to be dangerous.

Any suggestions appreciated.

BF