Folders are nice for those few fav apps you use and fav contacts.  Every
phone has those things, but yes, I see your point.  Valid.

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 3:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: What's Your Phone?

Until  the App boon really took off, there was no need for Folders - page
swiping was enough, and generally faster.

--
ME2

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Sam Cayze <sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Yet still giving us geeks the ability to hack the phones to pieces.  "

Bingo!  The Android platform was welcomed by my employees with great ease
and enjoyment, yet my power users and I can still tweak the heck out of it
to make it just how we want it.  Widgets, customizations, new keyboards,
launchers, notification tweaks - all without rooting.

The iOS just got folders on the last update.  FOLDERS!  My phone from 8
years ago could do that.