My wife and mine do not seem to suffer from the issue.  Nor does a co-worker
and 2 friends handsets as far as we can tell.  My wife has the smaller
200mb(?) plan as she often has readily accessible wifi and I haev the bigger
plan as work wifi is 'filtered' and I can't be bohered to go around it.  I
generally have not run near the limit.