See in line, lots of variables, so it's tough to give you a good range.
Also, if this is more than one computer, you can achieve economies of scale
in certain areas...

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Sam Cayze <sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Techs/Consultants, how much time-onsite would you estimate for something
> like this?
>

> Unpack, inventory new hardware

15 minutes

>  Power up new PC so the image finishes (They are syspreped)

15-30 minutes

>  Do an inventory of old system (Software, files, asset tags)

15+ minutes

>  Backup/Migrate data (Files, Outlook PSTs)

Depends on network or media speeds

>  Re-install any approved programs that were not of the image

Depends on how many apps and the particulars of the app

>  Point to correct network printer

5 minutes

>  Configure Outlook/PST

Are you also importing the old PST?  Then how big is it?

>  Box up old PC

I wouldn't do this, unless I was asked to do it.  Then it would be 15
minutes