Hi all

I am currently planning on having some of our ageing rack servers
virtualized and am currently looking at the following hardware to do this:

Dell PE R510 which will be hosting the Virtual servers (circa 7-10) and
VMware vSphere 4.1
Dell PV MD3200i iSCSI SAN which will be hosting our Oracle & SQL Server
DBs, Users' data, etc.

Could someone please provide any feedback/comments on the above hardware?
I have read some comments on Dell forums about poor system performance of
the Dell MD3200i when using it in a virtualized enviornment.

TIA
Pierre