We are trying to decide whether to keep our Altiris server as a VM or purchase
a physical server.  The reason why we're looking at this is because Symantec
told us that our NAS storage is unsupported for this application.

Is this something anyone else has ran into?

I really can't see us sinking money into a physical server when our VM
infrastructure is plenty capable.  I just want to hear more about what others
are doing if NAS isn't an option, which is what our entire VM is built on.

Thanks,

Scott