From: Ben N [mailto:bennordlan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: domain joined laptops that aren't on your network

So we setup domain joined laptops and then ship them out to users that
work primarily from home. They then use SSL VPN (juniper SA) to connect
back to us, but these laptops never actually make it back to our
physical network in most cases. We have these people change their
password in OWA or via RDP to a server, but that doesn't reflect back to
the domain joined laptop they are on until one day they actually show up
at one of our offices

I had thought being on VPN, that it would sync up with the domain enough
that their current domain password would be required the next time they
logged into their laptops, but this isn't the case.

Any ideas?