Procmon and regmon from SysInternals

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896652

From: Bill Songstad [mailto:bsongs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: who is denying my access

I know this has been mentioned here in the past and is probably chronicled on
the interwebs too, but I think my google foo is being thwarted by too many
common terms.

situation:  program is not starting unless run as administrator.
Normally I would just grant full control to domain users for the program's
install directory.  But this time it isn't working.

How can I tell which file, or directory is thwarting my non-admins?  I thought
it was pslist or psfile, but either pstools isn't the answer or I'm not looking
in the right spot.

Any Help?

Thanks,
-Bill