From: Ben N [mailto:bennordlan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:12 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Installing SC OM2007 - SQL Server question

maybe try running DBCreateWizard.exe in the \supporttools\amd64\ extracted scom
folder on the SQL server.
On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Sean Rector
<sean.rec...@vaopera.org<mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org>> wrote:
Fail...

It's looking for the SQL 2005 SP1 components.

The SCOM server is Windows Server 2008 R2, and the SQL Server is Windows Server
2008 R2 / SQL 2008 (Clustered).

Am I missing something - this shouldn't be this difficult...

Sean Rector, MCSE