Pay up.

-sc

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: data recovery service

Odd.  I would have bet $10 of -sc's money that there was one person who used
the service and was happy with it.

Gettin' old, I guess.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

FWIW, no one else commented, so there was no endorsement of the company. Caveat
emptor.

A few weeks later Roger Wright indicated he had good service from different
provider for a disk size about 860 GB with a price tage under $5,000.