From: C.E. Gene Connor [mailto:cege...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 10:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Office help

My "beauty-full  & loving " wife does a lot of free doc's for low income people
like contracts,divorce's,child support & custody .

Question #1
We use office pro 2003 suit. The problem is when they take them to a place for
them to get filled in! They say they can't open them up in a newer version of
word? I did a search for answers and didn't quite understand how to fix this
for her and them.

I did however find this
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en

Is this fix suppose to be installed on the newer machine "ones that fill them
in"or on her system? Like I said it is the wifes system and I don't want to
screw it up! since most of your kids know more about office then I do.

Qusetion # 2
Some of the times she gets sent back from a place a pdf file. I have installed
foxit for her. for can't see buying a copy of adobe just to be able to edit &
design pdf's for whatever the case may be. What do you all recommend as a free
or low priced pdf editor.

Side note: the comment about my wife. Yes, I'm know for openly stating I
worship the ground she walks on. And still can't figure out how she puts up
with my a$$holeism's ways etc.

--
Gene C.
Misc. B.S.

PackRat GarageSale
http://genec-lori.biz/

Genes-Computers Inc.
Yulee ,Fl
Established 1981, Microsoft OEM Registered member, system builder & Active
registered Microsoft Partner
Active Charter Partner of The Association of System Builders and Integrators
If you think you're beaten, Then you are!
If you give up the fight, Accept it !!

or send an email to