We just installed it to replace an Overland tape drive that is old and
antiquated.  From what I have seen (being a new employee) it looks slick.
Easy to configure and looks easy to restore.  Time will tell if it is really
as good as it looks.

The one issue we are having is a server located in the DMZ can not be
installed remotely.  I'm sure it's a port that needs opening but have yet to
find which one it is.  Anyone know?

ks