I just got a new client whose networking guy, quite frankly, I think has
majorly messed up their configuration.

(I may not be a routing/switching/Cisco expert any more - but I played one
about 8 years ago.)

Their edge is a ASA5510 and I'd like to run traffic reports against it. Is
there any easy (and free) way to do this without setting up all of MRTG? I've
got full access to the device.

If MRTG - or its children - are the recommended solution, is there a one-shot
installer available for Windows that anyone would recommend?

Thanks.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP