Well, you know users...That may be the best way. I found and installed a
trial version of a plugin ($15 for one user) that'll do it for him.

From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Outlook 2007 and auto-add to contacts

How about right click the contact and choose "add to contacts"?
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 2:32 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:
I know in older versions of Outlook, there used to be a setting to
automatically add anyone you replied to to your contacts. However, that
appears to be gone in 2007. That was a useful option, which we really miss.
I did some Googling and it appears that you have to buy an add-in to get
that functionality back.
Is there any one plugin that y'all prefer for this? Keeping in mind that we
are a POP3 shop, not an Exchange shop.

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~