Well we used to use cutepdf.

From: John Aldrich [jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: free PDF "printer"

What do you guys like for creating PDFs? ISTR that someone recommended
PrimoPDF. Is that still a good one or is there something better? It appears
one of my users is having problems with incompatibility between her Outlook
(2000) and Adobe Acrobat. WHY it's just now showing up is a mystery to me,
but it is.... Anyway, if ya'll could let me know what you think is the best
FREE PDF maker, I'd appreciate it.

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to disclose,
copy, distribute, or open any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system.