+1 - never had any issue with them and I've had dozens.

I do seem to recall that some of the earlier APC management cards were
10 Mbit link speed and did not auto-negotiate well, but nailing the
switch port at the proper speed resolved the issue.

Jim Holmgren

Senior Manager, Infrastructure Services

XLHealth Corporation

The Warehouse at Camden Yards