From: John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Freeware PDF creator?
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

Is there a freeware app that can create PDFs, similar to the way one does
with Adobe Acrobat, but with fewer bugs? :-) I like SumatraPDF that someone
suggested on this list awhile back, and I got to wondering if there were
something similar for creating PDF documents. Of course, I know OpenOffice
can do it, but I'd rather not install a complete office suite just to create
a PDF. :-)

Thanks!