ROFL! :-) Ok... you got me. :-) That's a good one at my expense. :-)

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: free PDF "printer"

I'm not sure why you keep referring to yourself as a dead horse...

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:16 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:
In my defense, 1) I did recall PrimoPDF and asked if that was still a good
one. 2) I never told anyone to "go pound sand" as someone on this list
accused me of doing. I *did* suggest we stop beating a dead horse, and that
I'd keep all the recommendations in mind should the quick and easy solution
not work out as well as I hoped.