Yep...

BTW, Handle v3.43 (and the even more recently released v3.44) have caused
crashes in a number of systems, as referenced by the forums

http://forum.sysinternals.com/handle-344-crashes-in-procexp141sys_topic24905.html?KW=handle

I have had 1 server (out of about 40) experience the problem -- a periodic
stop 0x50 error (once every 10-15 hours)

I'm sending him an email about that. :)

*ASB *(My Bio via About.Me <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*

*
*