Could Silverlight be an issue, or the lack of it?

From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How do I get to a Microsoft tech bulletin

I'm getting blank pages on all KB articles when using IE8 under Win7 x64 on one
machine only.  The Microsoft Support menu is displayed, but inside that box
only blankness except

-       "Get Help Now" link in the center

-       "Get Help Now" link in the upper right, with last review date below it

-       Buttons - Facebook, Twitter, Print, E-mail etc.

3 other machines here work OK - Win7 x86 & IE8, XP IE8, and 2003 IE6.

7 x64 machine was working OK 12 hours ago, and I don't have another 7 x64 to
test with.  Don't think I picked up any pestilence in the last 12 hours.  Most
all other websites working OK.

Carl