I was planning on opening up an MS case, just wanted to see if anyone had any
spots to look into or suggestions on tools to use, last two times we called MS
they were slow and useless

From: Brian Desmond [mailto:br...@briandesmond.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Terminal Server 2003 Pauses

If I had to guess you've got a memory issue of some sort. PSS is very adept at
tracking these things down so given the option I'd suggest booking a case and
getting some help.

PTEs, Non-Paged/Paged Pool depletion, etc would be where I'd start.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>

c   - 312.731.3132