Greetings,

Back in the day, I used to use a web based service that audited all our PCs
when they logged in.  It would gather information such as hardware specs,
installed software, IP info, etc.  I could then run reports that would show
me changes since last month, new computers since last month, etc.  Any one
know what this might have been called?

Any one doing something similar now?  It used to be a great tool at budget
time.  I'd sort my hardware, and budget to replace the "worst" 15-20% of
PCs, and have documentation to back up my recommendations.  It also helped
with software compliance.  If I had 150 Office licenses, I made sure the
report showed less.

Thanks!

Eric