Hey guys,

I was just quoting renewals for a sonicwall firewall for a client. They use the built-in, licenseable content filtering built into the firewall. It looks like SW raised the price and it is bumping $1,000 for this feature for a 25 person office. Do you think that money could be spent elsewhere with another filtering product to get better ROI?

Really, they just think they need to have this in place to block employees from the seedy places. I would like a solution that helps avoid malware and I don't think the SW content filtering does a thing to help avoid malware. Do you have any other suggestions that are in the same ballpark and are low maintenance/administration time?

Thanks.

bill