>>>Oh, and why did you pull out the Cat-5?
Turning our old server room and a bunch of offices back over to the building
to lease out.  We moved into some new space.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Getting Rid of CAT5?

> Some of these small offices had 22 CAT5 runs in them!

22? That's half a lab! Sm:)e.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It seems like I wire a new lab, or re-wire an old
one, every year here. It's not uncommon for us to pull 16 lines at a time,
and do that 2 or three times. Oh, and why did you pull out the Cat-5? Did
you need gigabit to each desktop? I hope you pulled Cat6A or better for the
future.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District