From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 8:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: [OT] Superbowl

I have to say that Aaron Rogers and the Packers Organization are also a
class-act, and their Mr McCarthy should be very proud of what the team
accomplished. That is 2x in a row for the NFC in SB’s.

Hopefully well get a chance to change that next year if there is a season.

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization