From: Damien Solodow [mailto:damien.solo...@harrison.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows 7 Licensing Question

Check out www.microsoft.com/licensing.

Long story short though, you'll probably want to use KMS. It's a small
service that you'll install on a Windows Server box and you'll provide it
your key and activate it. Than the Win7 PCs will auto-discover it and
license themselves and activate.

DAMIEN SOLODOW

Systems Engineer

317.447.6033 (office)