Is there something similar to SRS for Hyper-V?

Cheers

Ryan

From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VMWare replication/redundancy

+10 SRS is the way to go if the Licensing cost doesn’t scare you. You can build
complete scenarios and test them, it’s pretty slick.

 John W. Cook

System Administrator

Partnership For Strong Families

5950 NW 1st Place

Gainesville, Fl 32607

Office (352) 244-1610

Cell     (352) 215-6944

MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4