From: Jonathan [mailto:ncm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:58 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Fixed Asset software?

We use FAS from SAGE, which is integrated with our accounting package,
MAS90. Seems to work ok. I believe they provided the scanner.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Roger Wright <rhw...@gmail.com> wrote:

We're using an Access database - not elaborate but works well for us.

The FA applications from WASP looked good when we tested one:
http://www.waspbarcode.com/software/

Roger Wright
___

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." - Bob Dole

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Matthew W. Ross
<mr...@ephrataschools.org> wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> I'm curious what you guys have used for Fixed Asset software? I'm
looking for something that is barcode based, and allows a physical
inventory to be taken with some kind of handheld. Our old software is
old, no longer supported, and the old Palm 3 based Symbol is beginning
to look shaky.

> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
>

> --Matt Ross
> Ephrata School District