I changed careers 5 years ago for a couple of years, came back to IT.  I do
enjoy it.  I'm also able to take advantage of skills from two careers, so
that's helpful, as well.

The longer I live, the more I come to realize that it is the human
connections we create that make life worth living.  Working with stuff is
great, but working with people and solving problems they have is even
better.