From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell battery replacement still giving warning

::snicker::

From: Jeff Steward [mailto:jstew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dell+inspiron+6400+replacement+key

-Jeff Steward

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 8:31 AM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:

Good idea. Next time I think I will buy an OEM replacement battery and do as
you suggest. On a related note, I've got an Inspiron 6400 laptop that just
came back from the field and it needs a new keyboard as several keys are
broken off. Anyone know how to find out the part number for that? I can't
find it on Dell's website.