From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 14:36
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Multiple Olk 2010 Signatures / Quick Parts

So, Outlook 2010 decided that you can now insert only one signature in a
message, where older versions allowed more than one.  (Don't get me started
on how stupid I think this limitation is)

For over 10 years, my employees have about 30 signatures each that they use
for inserting canned messages in an email.  Now, before I upgrade to 2010, I
have to find a new system.

1.  Is there a way to remove the limitation created by Outlook to insert
more than 1 signature?

2.  Is there a method to convert hmtl sig files to Outlooks new "Quick
Parts"?  (Where are these stored?)

Googling so far has just found multiple links where people are expressing
the same frustration :(

Thanks!

Sam