We are swapping over from an ISA 2000 to an ISA 2006 proxy server.  We
have some PCs that auto-login with a username that doesn't have Internet
access.  Our users are used to starting IE and answering the proxy login
prompt using just their username but the new server requires
"domain\username".  Strangely if we configure Internet Explorer to use
the IP address of the new server instead of the hostname, it accepts
"username" without the "domain\".

Any thoughts on how to make ISA 2006 act the same as ISA 2000?  I would
prefer not to configure IE to use the IP address in case we need to
change it at some point.  Thanks.

Richard Osborne
Information Systems
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital

NOTICE:  (1) The foregoing is not intended to be a legally binding or
legally effective electronic signature. (2) This message may contain
legally privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please so notify me, disregard the
foregoing message, and delete the message immediately.  I apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.