From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: HP P1102

Yes.
It leaves grey all over the page (two printers, three different cartridges).
HP's solution is to turn printer density down to its lowest setting (which I
had already done).  It just makes the grey a little less noticeable.  I'm
familiar with the root causes of this condition from my DP publishing days, and
I'm just convinced that it is junk.
The purpose of one of these was to print labels on binders which would be
presented to clients, so clearly unacceptable for this application.  The other
one is not an issue because it won't be used on deliverables.

So, since I suck at selecting printers, anyone care to recommend a small
footprint laser printer for printing labels, because one of these is going back.
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Shauna Hensala