From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 24 February 2011 16:21
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Registry permissions

Have you tried the ubiquitous Process Monitor from sysinternals?

On 24 February 2011 16:17, Nigel Parker <nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk>
wrote:

        Hi
        ok managed to get 2 apps working out of the 30 or so that are
failing
        However the application seem to just sit doing nothing on one of
the
        apps I have tried its running but doesn't seem to be starting
the
        application that its logging

        Is there a similar application somewhere I can try to see if
this will
        help

        Thanks
        Nigel Parker