From: Doug Hampshire [mailto:dhampsh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: HP P1102

Perhaps Mr Aldrich has a suggestion. John?
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yes.
It leaves grey all over the page (two printers, three different
cartridges).  HP's solution is to turn printer density down to its lowest
setting (which I had already done).  It just makes the grey a little less
noticeable.  I'm familiar with the root causes of this condition from my DP
publishing days, and I'm just convinced that it is junk.
The purpose of one of these was to print labels on binders which would be
presented to clients, so clearly unacceptable for this application.  The
other one is not an issue because it won't be used on deliverables.

So, since I suck at selecting printers, anyone care to recommend a small
footprint laser printer for printing labels, because one of these is going
back.