Hi,

 I have an installation CD (Spanish) with SP3. For easy, safer and quick
deployment I'd like to be able to download all the Windows updates since SP3
and either rebuild the installation CD or install them from an USB pendrive.

 I've seen there are third-parties that do that, but I'm not sure if those are
safe or do the job. Microsoft seems to offer individual downloads for monthly
security bulletins since 2005 or 2006 but I don't see a place where I can
download the whole thing.

 Is there any standard Microsoft way of deploying offline or within the local
network the whole installation with SP3 and the security updates?

 Thanks,

 Miguel