From: Amit Hanji [mailto:amit.ha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Please be assisting in selection

I am having to be selecting the most proper toothpicks for my office. I
am not having too very much experience in these areas and would
apprciate your kind recomend of type. I've looking at some Google
searches and on Amazon they are having both round and square
deliniations of toothpick desings. Please make a recomendation for which
one is most best. I need to be ording some as most quickly as possible.
Thanks to all.

UR Friend,

Amit