We have about 16 physical boxes that we need to have BIOS level access to.
Some of them will be rotating workstations and servers that are setup, built
and deployed to other locations.

We are looking at a cost effective yet functional switch that will allow at
least 2 remote Ip connections.  PS/2, USB connections support is required.  I
would prefer not having to purchase expensive software to fully enable the
device.

Anyone have any recommendations..  Dell, Advocent, Raritan have been brought up
by our techs, but none of them have any significant experience with any of
them.  I have used the Dell 2161 which worked, but it wasn't the most
streamlined interface.  I heard the -2 versions are much better.

Thanks again!

Greg Sweers
CEO
ACTS360.com<http://www.acts360.com/>