Another suggestion I just got off another list: Motorola Air Defense --
http://www.airdefense.net/ Not sure the cost, but it's bound to be cheaper than
Cisco's products. :-)

Here's the full comment from the other list:
Unless he wants to spend a bloody fortune for cisco's centralized management
system he may want to look at AirDefense by Motorola.
http://www.airdefense.net/  I've not looked at it in real depth but I attended
a local presentation on it's capabilities a couple years ago. It looked nice,
but I'm not sure on the price point so it may be just as expensive as Cisco.

 Chances are unless he has a lot of time to try and bundle a lot of little
linux systems/applications together and correlating the data, he'll need a
centralized management system for his APs. Especially since he doesn't want to
periodically walk around looking for rogues with kismet...

 We use Aruba for our wireless network and rogue AP detection/mitigation is one
of the base features of the system. You just put an AP in "Air Monitor" mode
and have at least one on each subnet. It will correlate air traffic with wired
traffic and give you the option to mitigate rogue APs. I currently do not allow
for mitigation due to so many wireless networks around me.... I would hate to
think that my wireless network would just outright deauth attack another
neighbor without my knowledge.