Evening All

i have an HTC Legend and have a couple of questions:

1) the device is set to backup to the internal memory card which is good as far
as it goes. however i would like to take an 'offline' copy of those backups
periodically. how do i go about taking a copy of the backup off the memory card?

i am being asked to apply system upgrade 2.05.405.2 but have seen a number of
horror stories on various web bulletin boards about this upgrade
have you any experience of this upgrade either good or bad to help me make my
mind up whether to apply or not. i would look to take a full backup first as
per question 1.

thanks

Laurence