So it's related to her id?

There's some application data under docs/settings, like maybe normal.dot.

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Word 2007 only prints to default tray

I have a user who can't print from Word 2007 to any specific tray on the
printer (other than the default tray).

Word always goes to the default tray, no matter what tray you tell it to go
to.

This happens for all Word documents.

All other office apps are printing properly to any tray you select.

I checked page setup, and it is selected "default (automatically select)".

However, if I log on to her computer as me, I can print from Word to any
tray just fine.

Any ideas?

.