Ok, I’m venturing into the big unknown  . . . . . . . world of Linux and the
reason is, we are setting up an e-commerce site and the developer insists on
using Linux for the webserver. So I hired a consultant and had the server up
and running in an afternoon and they are now loading the web software as we
speak.

So my question is about backup. I’m running this in VMware 4.0 and my backup
Software is BackupExec 2010 R2. I have the Agent for VMware infrastructure
and can back up the VM that way, just did it and it worked.

Now my question is would this snapshot backup be sufficient or should I get
the Agent for Linux and be able to do an GRT backup?

What are your suggestions?

--
Stefan Jafs