From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:59:56 -0500
Subject: Re: DNS Issue

I'd be sure to verify what ports are being allowed through your VPN.  What is
your VPN?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Bob Hartung <bhart...@wiscoind.com> wrote:

I've tried entering both the name and IP address of the webserver and get
connection fail in Internet Explorer. In FireFox, the error is "Unable to
determine IP address from host name."

Telnet gets a "connect failed."

Bob Hartung
Wisco Industries, Inc.