Or:  Is there a reason to even have/use the Internet on a server at all
(Hint: Usually NO).

IE upgrades on my servers is very low on my list.

From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IE9 on servers?

How about a different perspective . I would ask, 'what is the business
requirement to upgrade IE to version 9 ?'

No requirement, no install.  If the previous version suffices and doesn't
expose more of a vulnerability, then don't fix what isn't broken.

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '